New York City is known as the city of lights, the city of dreams and the city that never sleeps. There are loads to do, countless places to visit, inspiring people to meet and plenty of gorgeous photo spots. Show off your stunning photos taken in New York with these Instagram Captions for New York City!
Whether you prefer short and sweet captions, long-form inspiring quotes, funny sayings or more neutral captions one of the Instagram Captions for New York below will be for you!
New York City Instagram Photo Locations
Captions for New York City photos are one thing, but what about visiting some unreal backdrops? If you’re looking to take some gorgeous photos in New York City to share on Instagram and pair these captions for New York City I recommend you check out these picture-perfect spots!
- Flatiron Building
- Times Square
- The High line
- Central Park
- Hole in the wall local eats
- The Met Steps
- Dumbo – cross-sections of Waters and Washington Street
Captions For New York City
Let’s dive into the 70+ Instagram Captions For New York City!
Best Instagram Captions for New York
1. Sleepless nights and city lights.
2. Born to shop in New York.
3. Living the dream, in the city of dreams.
4. Meet me in New York.
5. I’d rather be in the Big Apple.
6. The city that captured my heart.
7. Wanderlust and city dust.
8. All I need is love and skylines.
9. Loving every New York minute.
10. Taking a bite out of the big apple.
Short New York Captions
11. New York, New Me.
12. I <3 NYC.
13. New York isn’t a city, it’s a world.
14. I think I lost my return ticket…
15. Wanderlust city dust.
16. New York State of Mind.
17. Living the High Line
18. In love with NYC.
19. But first..Manhatten.
20. Main character moment.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE!
- 130 Short Winter Captions for Instagram
- 150 All-Time Best Instagram Captions For Travelling
- 80 Travelling Captions for Instagram
Gossip Girl Captions for New York
21. You’re the Serena to my Blair.
23. XOXO, Gossip Girl.
24. Someone tell Gossip Girl I’m here.
25. Meet me on the MET steps.
Captions for New York Instagram Posts
26. You can leave New York..but it will never leave you.
27. Hustle and bustle of New York.
28. The city has set me free.
29. A little apple in the big apple.
30. I’m so glad we MET.
31. Keep calm and <3 NYC.
32. Does anyone know where Central Perk is?
33. BRB, going shopping in Soho.
34. I now understand the hype that is NYC.
35. Just like being on set for a movie.
36. I fell in love. His name is New York.
37. The (big) apple of my eye.
38. Dear New York, I will never forget you.
39. If you’re bored in New York, it’s your own fault.
NYC Captions Instagram
40. Living the Carrie Bradshaw life.
41. Miracle on 34th Street.
42. Breakfast at Tiffany’s anyone?
43. Off to New York, be back never.
44. Meanwhile in New York.
45. On top of the world!
46. New York, New YORKKK.
47. The views couldn’t be nicer!
48. Lost in the concrete jungle.
49. What’s not to love…it’s New York!
50. The city that set me free.
51. Dear New York, where have you been in my whole life?!
Funny NYC Captions
52. The tourist trap, I don’t mind being in.
53. This trip is very taxi-ng on my wallet.
54. You stole a pizza my heart.
55. I came, I ate, I conquered.
56. Happiness is holding tickets to New York.
57. Staten Island floats my boat.
58. Winter is NYC it’s no joke.
59. Spill the Liber-Tea.
60. Stop Yankee-ing my chain.
61. I followed my heart and it lead me to New York.
62. A different kind of escape.
- 35 Hacks for Travelling – Change How You Travel Forever!
- One Word Caption For Travel – 110+
- 14 Tips for Anxious Flyers
Quote Captions for New York
63. “Make your mark in New York and you are a made man.” ~ Mark Twain.
64. “How you doin?” ~ Joey Tribbiani .
65. “Joey doesn’t share food!” ~Joey Tribiani.
66. “Anything is possible. This is New York.” ~ Carrie Bradshaw.
67. “London is satisfied, Paris is resigned, but New York is always hopeful. Always it believes that something good is about to come off, and it must hurry to meet it.” ~ Dorothy Parker.
68. “If London is a watercolour, New York is an oil painting” ~ Peter Shaffer.
69. “The true New Yorker secretly believes that people living anywhere else have to be, in some sense, kidding.” ~ John Updike.
70. “I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York’s skyline.” ~ Ayn Rand.
71. “I go to Paris, I go to London, I go to Rome, and I always say, ‘There’s no place like New York. It’s the most exciting city in the world now. That’s the way it is. That’s it.’ Robert de Niro.
72. “I get out of the taxi and it’s probably the only city which in reality looks better than on the postcards, New York. “~ Milos Forman.
73. “People go to LA to “find themselves”, they come to New York to become someone new.” ~ Lindsey Kelk.
74. “How can someone not love New York” ~ Serena Vanderwoods.